Key Benefits of the Harvest Energy Fuel Card
- Wholesale prices
- Dedicated account manager
- Access to your own online account
- Flexible payment options
- Free online site locator and mobile app
- No hidden fees
- No minimum spend
- No card transaction charges
Why Fuel Cards?
Who uses fuel cards?
Fuel cards are now used by companies of all sizes, from the sole trader with a single vehicle to hauliers with large fleets.
How do fuel cards work?
A fuel card authorises payment of fuel at a designated fuel station. Each transaction is recorded against the fuel card and weekly invoices and transaction reports are then compiled and delivered to the customer for payment. Fuel cards work in a very similar way to credit cards, but significantly reduce the risk of theft.
What are the benefits?
Fuel cards eliminate the need for monetary transactions and collation of receipts, significantly increasing efficiency by providing detailed reports and transaction summaries for all drawings nationwide.
With chip and pin technology and detailed reporting, fuel cards minimise the risk of theft and fraudulent use, making them a much safer option for fleet managers.
Fuel cards can offer a saving against the pump price at selected forecourts and they can support positive cash flow combined with flexible payment plans.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive pricing platform to suit all business needs
- No hidden fees or non-usage charges
- Transparent pricing with additional savings
- No minimum spend or card transaction fees
- Only pay for the fuel you draw
- Wholesale prices at retail forecourts
- 24-hour “emergency stop” facility
- Benefit from Harvest Energy’s support and expertise
Search For A Fuel Card Site
A free online site locator and mobile app makes it easy to locate the nearest forecourt that accepts the Harvest Energy Fuel Card – simply enter a town or postcode.
Other features include:
- Suitable for Android, iPhones and Blackberry.
- See your closest and most appropriate fuel station displayed by Google Maps, to minimise unnecessary detours.
- The app uses your phone’s inbuilt GPS signal and network location to identify your exact position, directing you quickly and easily to your chosen location.
- Tailor your search to find sites most suitable for different vehicles types, from HGVs to LCVs.
- Helps to reduce fuel waste and fleet costs.
At Harvest Energy, we take environmental matters very seriously. With growing consumer demand for better corporate social responsibility (CSR), we understand that fuel efficiency is key to the future success of our business, your business and the environment we live and work in.
Our solutions enable you to measure and account for fuel usage, helping to improve your fleet efficiency, and ultimately reduce your fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
We recognise that every organisation has an impact on the local, regional and global environment. Therefore, we are committed to the continuous improvement of our operations in order to minimise this impact.
Contact us for full details of our environment policy and our commitment to fuel efficiency.
Talk to us
0808 164 3300